Monday 30 December 2013

New York Day 1

Day 261
Today was a busy day in Manhattan. We woke up early-ish to lace up our skates at the Trump Rink in Central Park. Bobby was smart and prebought entrance tickets... the regular line was lonnnnng. Anyway so we did a few rounds. It was zero degrees this morning but it didn't feel that cold because we were skating.
After the rink we explored Central Park. Bobby was touring me around to places he wanted to see... at the end of the tour was a ring and a promise to seal our lifetime together. I cried and them noticed that a guy was taking our picture. Turns out Bobby had hired our own stalk-a-razi to capture the entire day (from ice skating to the proposal and beyond - engagement photos) in pictures. The guy followed is around Central Park and he took 8000 photos. I can't wait to see them :)
I love my ring! But I love my Bobby more :)

1 comment:

  1. Best day ever! Thanks jenn for making me the luckiest (happiest) person ever. I love you.

    ReplyDelete