Saturday 3 May 2014

Four years of happiness!

May 1, 2014 marked four years of happiness for Bobby and me! Bobby picked me up from the train station on Thursday and when I got home, I was surprised to find flowers :)

A dozen romantic red roses from my love... Orchids from friends for my birthday
We celebrated our anniversary at The Keg. Now that we live in Coquitlam, "fancy" restaurants are kind of slim pickins around here. But to be honest, even if we did still live in Yaletown, I would've wanted to go to the Keg anyway. Decent prices for awesome steak!

I don't always dine at the Keg, but when I do, I  make sure to get a Kiwi-tini (Sorry Kiwi...)
I had mentioned to the hostess that sat us that we were there for our anniversary.... They surprised us with the most delicious cake ever! I was soooo full from my steak but the cake was so awesome I had to eat some.


The staff at the Keg Coquitlam were so friendly! I would recommend this restaurant to everyone, by the way :)

Tomorrow, we are having my family over to celebrate Mother's Day. Bobby is getting his wisdom teeth pulled this Friday so he will not be able to eat solid food next weekend... so the festivities had to be moved up by one week. We went grocery shopping for the food we wanted to make... and hit up the liquor store because I am making sangria...

I had to buy Bobby a bottle of his favourite scotch (my anniversary present for him)

No comments:

Post a Comment