Sunday 31 August 2014

A geocache for Chaos

We finally had a chance to put together Chaos' geocache!!

Last weekend, we hit up Superstore with Brad-Ja-Luca, and I found this cuuuute pink water bottle for 3$. Its easy to use water bottles for geocaches because they are water proof, and because you can easily tie them securely into place.


So here is Kiwi-Keys next to her mama's geocache, which includes: The little description thing (which I laminated! ;) ), the log book, a pencil, and a few items which people can take/trade their own items for.


We went for a lovely walk around Lafarge Lake. My legs are KILLING me from PiYo yesterday. Seriously, my quads and glutes are destroyed. Anyway, so Bobby had the pleasure of hiding the geocache.




Can't wait to sign this up as an official geocache... and to visit again in a few months or so :)

We miss you Cakey-Cakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment