Sunday 21 September 2014

Last weekend of summer

After the rain, rain and more rain on Thursday and Friday, this weekend did not disappoint in the weather department! It was 25+ degrees on both days! Woo hoo!!

Yesterday: 
I went to PiYo. I missed last week's class because we were at Whistler... so my legs are a little bit sore today... Ugh!!

After PiYo, we went to Kia in Vancouver to get the car serviced (first oil change, etc). Kia Vancouver's service was beyond TERRIBLE. I don't want to get into it, but let's just say, management will be receiving a strongly worded email from me very, very soon!

After wasting over two hours at Kia, we finally escaped and we headed to a Halloween store on Broadway to get ideas on what we want to be for Halloween... then we went to Legacy so that Bobby could stock up on craft beer.. then we went home to have a lovely steak dinner :)

I took this pic of Kiwi napping yesterday. Such a little cutie!!
Today:
Bobby left for a work trip. I pretty much lounged all day. I cleaned up the apartment, watched Gossip Girl (I watched a season or so when it first came out and I casually watch it on Netflix now and then) and finally painted my nails my favorite dark colour ever! I try not to paint my nails this colour in the summer because I feel like summer is more the bright coral and neon colours... so this colour is perfect for tomorrow, the first day of fall!
OPI's Linkin Park After Dark
This colour is so aweome! It looks like it's black but it's actually a very dark purple. 

Okay I can hear Kiwi awake and scratching in her cage. I must go play with her now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment