Saturday 22 November 2014

Christmas

I went to Michaels earlier this week to check out their Christmas stuff and I found this:

It's a mini felt wreath... so I bought it for Kiwi's door ;) 


Here's Kiwi running home... and then missing her door.. I mean seriously, she's not the smartest hedgie ever but she sure is cute!
In other decorating news, we got out tree a week or so ago! We got this 6 1/2 foot pre lit tree for 35$ at Target. I don't want a real tree because they are so messy, and they require so much work, and what the heck do you do with them after Christmas?!

No presents yet... just a bunch of boardgames
Starbucks ornament from years ago.. Bobby also got this crazy handyman ornament.
                   
















 
            Even though we have a much larger apartment now... and we can get a full sized tree... The Charlie Brown tree lives on!

This year, it is chilling out on our dining table


No comments:

Post a Comment