Wednesday 11 June 2014

Home made muffins

I got home to this lovely surprise today:


Bobby cleaned his room up! I wish I had a "before" pic to show... but basically, this room was a mess. Whenever our friends' son Luca (age 19 months) comes over, he's banned from this room because its too unsafe for him... And every night, I worry that Kiwi will wander over to Bobby's room and get buried underneath all of the wood planks and tools... Thankfully, she was never curious enough to go into that room... or at least, she was able to tetris her way out of it ;)

... So because Bobby has been an awesome fiance this week cleaning the house up... I've decided to be an awesome fiancee and make some banana bread muffins!

All set up with supplies... and Pretty Little Liars!
The batter all mixed up!
Into the pan!
Finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment